Thursday, February 26, 2009

And I'm feelin... goood. De nah, de nah...

So even though I feel like I have a shitload going on, and a lot I still need to confront...I'm feeling really good.
This is the first time in years that I have felt relatively confident in a math class (88 on my first test, hell yeah!)
I have a knot in my left calf that hinders my walking, but I'm lucky that it happened when I have no dance commitments.
I'm probably failing Psych because of that stupid midterm, but I did well on my Educ midterm so right now I'm happy.
After this history class I have to write a paper, but it has no page requirement and is on the dancer of my choice, then I have a math quiz online that I have until the Tuesday after SB to complete.
I have a good work schedule this weekend and am then off to the lake with 2 of my best friends! I'm excited to be able to relax and see an old friend from middle school while we're there.
After that, we're off to see Stephanie in Florida and I'm super psyched for that! I haven't seen her in soo long. And I love getting to see where my friends live their life while they're at school. Isn't it a weird thought that so many of our friends have this whole other life, that we don't know much at all about because we've never been there?
I am excited to finally be able to go to Savannah for St. Patty's Day with friends and that my old roommate Meredith might be coming to see me for a few days.
Anndd stoked about going to Athens with Alli for the P7 concert and getting to see Matt and stay with Hattie!
Even though I've been super stressed about having to work so much, and because we are apparently moving before my family falls into bankruptcy...I am thankful that I have a job at this point and that I can use it so that my parents don't really have to worry about me and money.
I painted my toenails purple...loovvee it. I love purple. It makes me happy, and did you know it is supposed to be a very spiritual color?
I finally think I have somewhat of a plan for this summer, and that takes some stress off and makes me happy..besides the fact that niinnee (yes NINE) of my closest friends will be out of town simultaneously for most of this summer. That makes me sad.
But anyways, the rest makes me happy.
I am so proud of Jade for getting into the BigStuf Camps intern program. It is such an amazing opportunity and a life changing experience.
I think it is awesome that the Pasq siblings are finally taking their month long road trip to California, that will also be life changing for them and I'm excited to hear all about it.
I'm proud of Alex for finally getting his U.S. citezenship and that he, Eva, Marina, and Nate will all be spending a month in Italy this summer in an awesome film study abroad program.
So even though most of my friends will be leaving me this summer, I am excited for them and the adventures they will be taking on.
And I'm thankful for the friends who will be here with me through the summer: Jordan, Matt, Caitie, Amanda, Taylor, Gabby and a few of my Roswell friends.
Anyways, even though I have a hell of a lot going on in my life right now....sometimes it helps to stop and look at the silver lining of thing of things to help you put it all in perspective :)
Love.

No comments: