Tuesday, October 21, 2008

13 things...






because I'm bored...

13. I'm excited for lunch, Tinsel Town baby.
12. I really want to travel to somewhere fun, with friends. Somewhere like Puerto Rico would be nice...
11. Having the whole dorm to yourself so you can shower with the door open and blast your music is a rare gift.
10. A sad song can darken my mood immediately; but Cartel can lift my mood instantly.
9. A brisk walk in the cold is very nice.
8. Apples and peanut butter are delicious.
7. Having something to look forward to is always great...App State!
6. Finishing huge assignments and fixing disagreements takes a load off your mind.
5. Spontaneity is always fun, even when the movie sucks...
4. I love having a project to work on
3. Fall weather is amazing and it makes me happy.
2. Tradition is awesome.
1. I have amazing friends.

2 comments:

Trey said...

Nice. I like this.

Matt said...

Puerto Rico would be pretty baller...